Friday, November 2, 2012

Inspirational...This will make your day! It made mine...

I promise you that taking time out of your day to read the following article will truly make your day!  It took me a grand total of 4 minutes to read, and it is the best thing I have read in a long time.

My wife and I often wonder and search for what we can do as parents to raise children just like this young man.  We try different approaches and techniques with the hope that one day our children will grow up to be young adults who have the heart to "do what is right even when nobody is looking."  Modeling, open communication, and informal lessons that we teach our son and daughter every day are what we believe make the difference.  The road is not easy.  If we all "stay the course" there will be more people in the world like the young man in this article

As a parent and educator, I wanted to share this story with you.  Forgive me if you have already read it...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8579599/chy-johnson-boys